1. Giza, C.C., et al., Summary of evidence-based guideline update: evaluation and management of concussion in sports: report of the Guideline Development Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology.Neurology, 2013. 80(24): p. 2250-7.
2. Scopaz, K.A. and J.R. Hatzenbuehler, Risk modifiers for concussion and prolonged recovery.Sports Health, 2013. 5(6): p. 537-41.
3. Guskiewicz, K.M., et al., Cumulative effects associated with recurrent concussion in collegiate football players: the NCAA Concussion Study.JAMA, 2003. 290(19): p. 2549-55.
4. Iverson, G.L., et al., Predictors of clinical recovery from concussion: a systematic review.Br J Sports Med, 2017. 51(12): p. 941-948.
5. Babcock, L., et al., Predicting postconcussion syndrome after mild traumatic brain injury in children and adolescents who present to the emergency department.JAMA Pediatr, 2013. 167(2): p. 156-61.
6. Zemek, R., et al., Clinical Risk Score for Persistent Postconcussion Symptoms Among Children With Acute Concussion in the ED.JAMA, 2016. 315(10): p. 1014-25.
7. Mucha, A., et al., A Brief Vestibular/Ocular Motor Screening (VOMS) assessment to evaluate concussions: preliminary findings.Am J Sports Med, 2014. 42(10): p. 2479-86.
8. Yorke, A.M., et al., Validity and Reliability of the Vestibular/Ocular Motor Screening and Associations With Common Concussion Screening Tools.Sports Health, 2017. 9(2): p. 174-180.
9. Bell, D.R., et al., Systematic review of the balance error scoring system.Sports Health, 2011. 3(3): p. 287-95.
10. Davis, G.A., et al., The Child Sport Concussion Assessment Tool 5th Edition (Child SCAT5): Background and rationale.Br J Sports Med, 2017. 51(11): p. 859-861.
11. West, T.A. and D.W. Marion, Current recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of concussion in sport: a comparison of three new guidelines.J Neurotrauma, 2014. 31(2): p. 159-68.
12. Haider, M.N., et al., A systematic review of criteria used to define recovery from sport-related concussion in youth athletes.Br J Sports Med, 2017.
13. De Maio, V.J., et al., Variability in discharge instructions and activity restrictions for patients in a children's ED postconcussion.Pediatr Emerg Care, 2014. 30(1): p. 20-5.